CrazeDo is committed to removing infringing products from its platform. To facilitate this, CrazeDo has put in place a CrazeDo Infringement Verification process so that intellectual property owners could easily report listings that infringe their rights. It is in CrazeDo’s interest to ensure that infringing products are removed from its platform, as they erode Buyer and Seller trust.
CrazeDo respects third party Intellectual Property rights and actively supports protection of all third party Intellectual Property including Copyrights and Trademarks (“IP”). It is our policy to expeditiously respond to clear notices of alleged IP infringement.
If we receive proper notification of IP infringement, our response to such notices will include removing or disabling access to material claimed to be the subject of infringing activity.
How to report a listing
If you have a good faith belief that your IP right has been infringed by any of our sellers, you may follow the below process: We require that Intellectual Property right owner or authorized agent provide the following details and email it to infringement@CrazeDo.com.The email should contain the below information.
- Identification or description of the copyrighted work/ trademark that has been infringed.
- Clear identification or description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the App with adequate particulars. Product ID of infringing products (in case of copyright infringement) (Note: CrazeDo is unable to process requests which do not specify exact product IDs).
- Your address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material complained of is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by you, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
- Brand Name (in case of Trademark infringement)
- Details of the intellectual property being infringed (Provide copyrighted images or trademark certificates as attachments)
CrazeDo Response to Infringement Verification Notifications
Upon receipt of a proper notice with requisite documents as stated above, CrazeDo may expeditiously remove/ cause to remove and/ or disable or cause to disable the alleged infringing content hosted by third parties. We will also notify the relevant seller who submitted the allegedly infringing material and provide them with a copy of the copyright infringement notice. We retain the right to take appropriate actions according to applicable law of the land at the relevant point of time of notification. Any previous removal or disabling at an earlier occasion shall not preclude us from asserting an action contrary to such earlier removal or disabling.